Incredible aspects of bird’s life & Iceland’s volcanic landscapes with cliffs, volcanoes, lava fields, hot springs & craters of various kinds…
Highlights of the Tour
- Kleifarvatn – A magic lake and its barren shores.
- Seltún – A spectacular geothermal area
- Grænavatn – Breathtaking lake and surroundings
- Stóra and Litla Eldborg – Two natural shaped craters
- Krisuvikurberg – The shelter of many birds species
- Gunnuhver – The largest geothermal field of the peninsula
- Valahnukar – The perfect evidence of volcanic activity
- Leifur Eiríksson Bridge – The bridge between Continents
- Sog – The colorful gorge
- and a surprise… – Because we love surprise 🙂 And you ?
What is included
Complimentary pick up and drop off, round trip transportation, professional guidance, hot drinks and wifi on board
IncludedBest Price GuaranteeHotel PickupPersonal Guide